How close? Just 35 miles from downtown, Echo Mountain is Denver’s backyard ski and snowboard area. So skip I-70, long lift lines and huge crowds, and you’ll be skiing or snowboarding in less than an hour from just about anywhere along Denver’s Front Range. Get directions.
A GREAT VALUE
Echo Mountain daily lift tickets are good for 12 hours of skiing and snowboarding every Monday and Wednesday through Saturday. Long after the bigger resorts have called it a day, Echo Mountain glows with lights five nights a week. And here’s more:
• Unlimited season ski and snowboard passes for winter sports enthusiasts of all ages. No restrictions. No blackout dates.
• FREE close-in parking and WiFi
• Affordable Ski & Ride School lesson packages
• Westword’s 2009 “Best Ski Deal”
NEW THIS SEASON
• Expanded beginner terrain and multi-week youth lesson programs
• New and innovative park features throughout the mountain
• Monday night “Under the Lights” race league
• Lil’ Rippers Snowboard Experience for Echo’s littlest riders
CATCH THE ECHODEMIC!
Learn what the locals know and love – at Echo Mountain, we’re all about the skiing and snowboarding!
• Unique atmosphere and contemporary facilities
• Terrain and features for all ages and abilities
• Killer mountain views from the outdoor plaza
• There’s something for EVERYONE at Echo Mountain!
Elevation (Lodge): 10,500′
Vertical Drop: 660′
Lifts: Milk Run Special (fixed-grip triple), Thumper (Magic Carpet surface lift) and Frog Legs (handle-tow surface lift)
Terrain Parks: Absolutely
Average Snowfall: 220″
Ski/Ride Season: early December through early May
echomountainpark TRAIL MAP